Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ooops!

I really didn't mean to . . . . 
Well, no one twisted my arm either,
they didn't have to!

I have been on a fabric diet for too long,
and as with food diets, you just shouldn't eliminate what
you love cold turkey, right?!


So I bought lots of fabric,
some pillow forms, thread, whites-lights fat quarters . . .
It could have been oh so much worse! 


What I went in for was border and binding fabric for my 
Triangles Galore Bee Block top.  Sigh. 

So the moral of the story is . . . 
Don't go on a diet! Everything in moderation.  Hehehe!

3 comments:

  1. never, never go on a fabric diet ... you might just miss out on a fabulous deal....

    love the border fabrics -- can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your items. Nice and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moderation in fabric buying, hmmmmm, what a concept! Love the fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete