Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick and Modern!

McCall's Quilting & McCall's Quick Quilts
have a great ebook out on Modern Quilt Patterns.


There are three cute projects in the ebook geared for beginners.

This one is a block inside a block pattern 
and would be great to showcase some of your favorite fabrics.
Wouldn't this look wonderful in a little girls room?


This second quilt, is a quilt as you go, easy strip quilt.
You know I love these colors right!?!!


I have never made a quilt as you go this large, it measures 45"x 60"
It's an interesting idea.  
When I use the quilt as you go method, I usually quilt the separate blocks and then put
them together with sashing on both the front and back.
I might have to try this technique!
Click here for this free ebook and try something new today!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Lemon Squeezy strip quilt so I've just downloaded the mag. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete