Saturday, May 30, 2015

I seem to see a theme happening . . . .

Last night I was fooling around with some diamond
shapes that Christie of Christie's Quilting Boutique gave me.

Then this happened.

I have some of Victoria Findlay Wolfe's template 
to fool around with too.
Next up the Tumbler!


Now I have never really been a fan of the tumber shape.
But this I love!  Look how sweetly they fit together
to give an arrow effect.  And there are tons of other ways to use them.
I will keep experimenting and showing off!
Now I can cut up all the Kate Spain fabric I bought at Christie's! Haha.

My Quilter's ADD is in full gear,
two new quilts on the wall, one to be bound, one to be quilted,
and a pincushion to finish.
Where to begin?
Oh yeah and my GF Gidget is on her way to pick me up to go fabric shopping.
Someone lock me down!

What are you doing this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, Lisa. Keep tumbling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your ability to sit and sew. It takes me all weekend just to decide what fabrics to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This weekend I am making a lazy daisy chain instead of weeding. ;-)

    ReplyDelete