Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Day in the City

Always a fun filled day, and especially today when the sun came out unexpected!

Here is our Cherrywoods Fabrics Challenge Quilt
It is gorgeous in person!
Victoria did an amazing job of quilting this beautiful quilt,
and I love that the corners are cut off.


My camera was left at home in my haste to make the train,
So here are a few of the pictures that came off my phone . . .






And these two beauties!
They never disappoint, all smiles and giggles,
and that goes for the mother too!


I won some thread . . .


And of course Bambi Shapiro and I went to our favorite
quilt shop for a bit of naughtiness.
Well, I was naughty, Bambi was restrained for once!  


A fabulous day had by all!
Sun, fun, laughter and fabric,
life doesn't get better than that!

3 comments:

  1. Sooooo good to see you today! Big hugs!!! it was a fun day wasn't it? I wen tot mood afterwards and bought some super fabulous fabrics...
    now. I. must. make. more. quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cherry woods fabric challenge quilts is wonderful! The colours are amazing! Lots of gorgeous eye candy for the show and tell and your winnings and purchases are a nice way to round the day out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cherrywoods quilt is so radiant! Who is the designer of that beautiful feather fabric you bought?

    ReplyDelete