Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday on Monday

Busy, busy weekend!
(and week)
I haven't been very good about posting what I've been up to.
So here is a roundup!

I made a Bee Block for Earamichia and her Bible Quilt.


I made a challenge block for out Metro Modern June Quilt.


I showed a quilt at the Metro Mod Guild
that was gifted to me by my quilty friends.

 (Photo courtesy of Chris)

I have been working on my 15 mins play color challenge blocks.


I LOVE Wednesdays when the new color is revealed.


I finished my love quilt wall hanging . . . 


And gave it to the birthday girl!


I walked in the Cancer Walk.
And I didn't poop out!


Here is part of my team. 
The kid, and BF, me, Gidget and Barbarita.


It was a very fun, busy, happy week (and) end.
I hope you had the same!

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy, glad it was also fun! The Love Quilt turned out great--what a lovely birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are keeping out of trouble. Love that yellow quilt - can't beat yellow for cheery!

    ReplyDelete