Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Night Already?

Where does the time go?
What did I accomplish today?
Not as much as I had planned!

I did get my Modern Bee Blocks for Kim done.


I also got my block and fabric piles done for July's Modern Bee.
I am the Queen! Haha.
I'm not showing the block.  Don't want to give it away yet.
Man, it does take time to put together the packages
to send out for a bee.
BUT, It is so worth it when all those lovelies start flying home!


On another note . . . 
I performed a wedding last night in our town by the pond.
I haven't performed a wedding in a long time
and it was really wonderful to feel all that love.
It's hard to describe the feeling of helping two people unite their lives.  
There is such joy and humility.


I wish them all the happiness of this day for the rest of their lives.
What makes you happy?

3 comments:

  1. Love the wedding photo and can't wait to see the July Bee blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious colours in those blocks. Yours looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I can't wait to receive my Bee block package!

    ReplyDelete