Friday, January 7, 2011

I was tagged!!

Very exciting!
Jan-Maree was tagged by Joyce for this award,
and now Jan-Maree has tagged me!
How fun is that?!?
Why don't you visit Jan-Maree's blog and check out her fabulous work.
Her colors are amazing.
I'm going to continue to share the award and name some fellow blogger firends who I'm sure would love your company also.
If you choose to participate, the rule are:
1. Tell your who tagged you.
2. Add a link to their blog.
3. Award 3-5 bloggers who you think deserve this award.
Inform them & post directions to your blogspot.
Please don't tag people who already have 300 followers.
The goal of this award is get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not so well known.
So in the spirit of the award, I am tagging
I hope you will check out their blogs and enjoy
them as much as I do!
Enjoy the weekend . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!

    I'm enjoying reading your blog. You're making some beautiful stuff, Girl!! Can't wait to see more of your work in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea--tagging. I had seen Anna's blog before but thanks for the intro to the other two.

    ReplyDelete